Committee on Joint Mechanics
Welcome to the Committee on Joint Mechanics Webpage
On this page, you can find
- Current and past benchmark structures studied by the community
- Calendar of events (Conferences, Due Dates, Seminars)
- Seminar Presentations and associated papers
- Research Camps/ Institutes hosted by the community
- Job Postings
- Recent Graduates in the community
Next Seminar Series
Our next Seminar is Tangential Contact Stiffness: A Static or Dynamic Property? by Dr. Alfredo Fantetti in October 11, 2022, at 10 am EST. Click here for more Information.
- November 2022, James Winkel, NASA
- December 2022, Biao Shou, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Click here for more Information.
The Schedule of talks can also be seen on the calendar for the local time zone.
For more information on our Seminar Series and a List at: List of all Hosted Seminars
Previous Introductory Seminars include:
- Understanding Jointed Interfaces Through Tribomechadynamics
- Introduction to Structural Dynamics
- Introduction to Nonlinear Normal Modes
- Introduction to Harmonic Balance and Continuation Methods
- Non-Contact Diagnostics in Structural Dynamics
- Tribomechadynamics Conference 2021
Previous Research Camp Presentations
- Tribomechadynamics Research Camp 2022 Final Presentations
- IMAC 2022 Minutes
See calendar for all upcoming events and dates.
Tribomechadynamics Research Camp 2022
Nonlinear Mechanics and Dynamics Research Institute 2022
To add an event to the calendar please email us at: Joints Committee Gmail